Besides being a well-known mountain resort, Bansko is also famous for its ancient history.
Do not miss the tour of the cultural and historical sites of the town. The tour is by foot, lasts for about half a day, and includes the following: the Holy Trinity Church (the second largest in Bulgaria)
– the House Museum of Neofit Rilski (a great monk, teacher, and artist of the 19th century)
– the House Museum of the poet Nikola Vaptsarov
– the Velyanova House Ethnographic Complex
– the St. Paisiy Hilendarski Chapel
– a walk through the cobblestone streets of the old town.